Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Deal of the Day, a cheaper breakfast

Hello everybody! Today I am sharing with you a very good deal, if you live in Texas you can run to your HEB store and get 2 boxes of  KASHI GO LEAN CEREAL -click to see the DEAL- (don't forget to get your in-store coupon while you're in there).

The Kashi products are not THE healthiest in the market but they are certified NON-GMO which is already a great YES! ... My personal preference is not to buy them... They do contain sugar (check all of their ingredient labels and pick your favorite one)... I stay away from the "Protein" one and buy the "Crunch" one... it does have cane syrup and some soy but it is the one I found with the more wholesome ingredients... it is not gluten free so I do not eat it (especially for my slow metabolism and strict diet) but hubby (whose metabolism is the fastest I've ever known and who is always healthy and sugar levels are always THE best) decided we would buy it as a cereal to mix with our personal favorite as the healthiest choice... the cereal that I eat as well (it is not Gluten Free but the wheat in it is sprouted so that is fine with me)... Ezekiel Cereal (click to take advantage of the great deals in Amazon) ... Now... if you can't wait to buy it in Amazon then you can buy it at HEB (again, if you're in Texas) and never buy it at Kroger (unless it's on some amazing sale) ... Ezekiel cereal usually sells for 5.00 at HEB and for 7.99 at Kroger (huge difference).


So... if you want to take advantage of these offers then run today to HEB... The Kashi offer will end on 8/12/2014

I hope you like and enjoy today's deals and our tip to try to balance our healthy life with the tight budget.

For more coupons remember to check out more coupons and deals here:


Paloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment